What will your social membership include:
- Access to senior first aid and bronze courses at member prices
- Access to other lifesaving courses e.g. Surf Rescue Certificate, ARTC etc.
- The club bar will be open every Friday evening from 6 pm
- The Sundeck Bar is open through the summer months from 11 am
- Member drink prices at the club bar
- Access to the club member nights
- Invitations to club events and functions
Members currently enjoy an afternoon or sunset walk along the beach during the summer months and then meet back at the club to socialise. Through the summer months members have also enjoyed Sunday afternoon sessions with music on the Sundeck.
The club canteen may be open Friday evenings for small snacks over the summer months and the BBQ is always on for nippers on Sundays.
Due to requirements set down under the club constitution, Associations Act and by the Dept of Racing, Gaming & Liquor the club have capped social memberships for the 2017/18 summer months to 300. We currently have plenty of social memberships available.
Members and the community are encouraged to stay up to up with club activities by liking our Facebook page or downloading the Secret Harour Surf Life Saving Club App.