Meetings and Conferences
Secret Harbour SLSC provides you with a contemporary style club building, which has everything you need to hold your meeting or conference. Nestled just behind the sand dunes at Secret Harbour’s foreshore, the building boasts some of the best views in the Rockingham region of the Indian Ocean.
The club is able to offer:
- Ground Floor Meeting Room (seated capacity 12)
- Function Room Meeting Room (1st floor & seated capacity 30)
- Function Room (1st Floor & seated capacity 150)
- Half Function Room (1st Floor & seated capacity 110)
- Youth Room (ground floor with basic technology & seated capacity 20)
The 1st floor function room has a PA system, hearing impaired communications and a projector to run your meeting or conference. The room can divided into two for running smaller meetings or group activities.
A lift from the ground floor allows wheelchair access to every level of the building.
Catering for your meeting or conference couldn’t be easier, just choose from one of our preferred suppliers or bring your own. This allows you to create the menu to suit your style and budget. The servery on the 1st floor provides an area for food warming and preparation with plenty of fridge space.
The venue is a smoke free building and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the premises of the Secret Harbour Surf Life Saving.
Phone: 9524 7092