Weekly Update 17 May 2018
Well how time fly’s – it’s almost the end of May and 3 weeks since our break up.
So it’s time for another update as there is still lots going on including:
- Surf Bash 430pm Friday nights – Joe Ford
- Pool Rescue Training (Thursday Nights) and Competition (is generally on Saturdays) – Carolyn Wilson
- IRB Comp Training and Competition – Garry Williams
- Paddling on Saturday Mornings – Garry Williams
- Fitness Training Monday (U15+) and Wednesday (16+) Nights 6-7 – Garry Williams
Don’t forget the Club Awards Night 26 May 2018
A number of you will be awarded with your BNZ, SILVER or GOLD YIPS reward next Saturday at our Awards night.
So if you would like to receive your Certificate/reward please book a ticket to the awards night by This MONDAY. Let’s make night of it and get a Crusaders Table together….
|1. Anderson, Amelia||18. Kingdon, Rhianna||1. Aberhart, Grace||1. Carus, Toby|
|2. Awang, Luke||19. Liney, Sam||2. Arscott, Ella||2. Geddes, Izak|
|3. Barker, Hannah||20. McKay, Devlin||3. Barker, Benjamin||3. Needham, Max|
|4. Belton, Angus||21. Noorman, Jasmine||4. Butler, Isabella||4. Shackles,
|5. Bennett, Ellie||22. Priddy, Benjamin||5. Came, Roxy||5. Taylor, Louis|
|6. Brehaut, Oliver
7. Collins, Harry
|23. Taylor, Aidan
24. Thompson, Charlize
|6. Dawson, Kayla
7. Dobson, Ethan
|6. Wyburd, Tahlia|
|8. Geddes, Kirsten||25. Traeger, Ashlin||8. Hicks, Montana|
|9. Gorman, Rhania||26. Turner, Sophie||9. Hide, Caitlin|
|10. Gray, Lochie||27. Walsh, Patrick||10. Jones, Cody|
|11. Graydon, Nicholas||28. Walsh, Riley||11. Kermath, Emilie|
|12. Harris, Charlene||29. Williams, Adam||12. Rainham, Shakayla|
|13. Harris, Jessica||30. Williams, Caelan||13. Redburn, Polly|
|14. Harrison, Lewis||31. Williams, Dean||14. Thomas, Chloe|
|15. Horner, Jesse||32. Williams, Shae||15. Turley, Lachlan|
|16 Hughes, Emma
17. Jones, Tayla
|33. Wood, Jaspar
34. Wyburd, Taj
|16. Van Koolbergen, Luke|
- Paddling 0650 at Mandurah this week. If you’re keen you will need to let me know to organise skis and paddles.
IRB Comp Training 0830 at Secrets
- If your interest in IRBs and looking for something fast fun and entertaining come down and have a look this weekend. Our competition team the IRBIVORES had a blast at Freo during Rd 1 of competition making 2 finals.
- The IRBIVORES are off to Mullaloo for Round 2 with a big team being entered into 13 separate heats. With weather looking awesome and flat conditions it should make for some extremely fast competition.
- We take the SES bus so if anyone is interested to come up for a look let me know. The bus leaves at 0530 from the club. The next comp is at Trigg on the 27th.
IRB CREW COURSES
- Megan is working a date for commencement of the IRB Crew Course so keep an eye out for this. Likely start date is mid Jun….
Any questions please give me a call on 0418472827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks Team, Garry